Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WOW Wednesday

This week finds me still plugging along with quilting my Peaceful Pathways quilt.  The center is completed except for the corner blocks.  I am waiting on delivery of a new-to-me product called Paper Solvy by Sulky.  It is supposed to be good for printing a quilting design and then you can sew thru the paper and dissolve it in water when your design is completed.  Meanwhile, I am quilting the Lovers knot blocks, in the ditch stitching.  Boring work but it is looking good.  Then I plan to use my decorative stitches and continue quilting them on the diagonal.  Then will come the challenge of the feathered border..... hopefully using the Paper Solvy on that. 
We are all anxiously awaiting Esther's package...... it must be so frustrating.  I am looking forward to seeing her color choices later this week.  Then I will plan a shopping trip.
'Til next week, you all take care.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Pat I hope you have better luck with the following the design on the paper than I did. Mine was a mess. Your quilt is looking great.

    ReplyDelete