Here is a picture of my new HandiQuilter Sweet Sixteen. I practiced using it yesterday, quilting this small charity quilt in about an hour. So far, I am very happy with it. Inserting the bobbin is a bit tricky, but once I figured it out, it was smooth sailing. I will need lots more practice and some intricate patterns to practice on, so I will be pulling out my EQ7 quilting designs later today.
I am anxious to shop for my fabrics for Esther's new BOM. I guess I need to find a focal fabric, and then add some small pieces for the appliques. I am planning to use neutral batiks for the blocks, but I will keep an open mind about using something darker and more daring.
Off to do some housework (ugh) and laundry. I hope everyone has a great week. I will share my fabric choices when I settle on them.