Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sharing a picture of an older quilt today.  I made this a couple of years ago, but I am so happy now with the way it looks against my newly painted red/orange wall. 

Been a busy week here, my daughter and youngest grandson have been with us.  They leave to travel back to Atlanta tomorrow morning.  No sewing this week, but we did a trip to the fabric store where Aidan picked out some fabric for some personalized pillowcases.  So Grandma will have some sewing and embroidering  to do this weekend.   And his mom found some really cute fabric for a new apron.  They were out of the pattern that she liked, so we are waiting for the order to arrive before I can start that project.

Peaceful Pathways is sitting here on my sewing table, waiting for me to return to quilting it.  I had set some completion goals for it, but somehow they didn't work out.  But it's on the list, lol.

Have a great week!  I hope to have some completed work to share next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment