Saturday, July 27, 2013

Back home from a mini vacation to eastern Washington.  We just loved it and had beautiful weather, hot and sunny every day.  Lots of relaxation.

Now it is time to get down to sewing.  I have a graduation quilt for Allora that I want to finish while I am here and not drag it back to Florida and then back here next June.  It is a simple design and I will post a picture as soon as I find the camera.  It is a scrappy quilt, made entirely from my stash.  The blocks are done and need to be assembled and then borders.  If I work hard I should be able to quilt it next week.  I plan to use EQStitch (finally) to make machine embroideries of my quilting designs.  I have had the program since April, I have done all the lessons and know what I am doing with it, but I have not yet stitched a design with it.

Next project will be a kit that I bought in Alaska last month.  It will be a Christmas gift for my younger son.  It is a simple design and shouldn't take too long. 

OK, back to sewing.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment