Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I can't believe that it has been over a month since I last posted.  I had a wonderful trip and lots of time with my children and grandchildren.  Now I am back in Florida and working hard on sample quilts for the local quilt shop which is opening a second location next month.  The picture isn't great, but this is a pin-basted quilt that would be perfect for a little boy.  I need to get it machine quilted and then I plan to finish up a t-shirt quilt for my son-in-law.  I will post a picture of it next week.

I have fallen way behind in Esther's BOM quilt.  I hope to be able to catch up over the next few months.  Her blocks are so beautiful and this is the first time since I joined her group that I haven't been able to keep up.

Back to work on the machine quilting.  I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't time fly??! This quilt looks wonderfully cheerful Pat, it's going to make someone so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat love these colours and the whole lay out.For some reason it reminds me of my school days!!!!!! Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete