Tuesday, November 29, 2011



We have had a couple of very busy weeks here,so not much sewing progress has been made.  Here are some pics of my Peaceful Pathways, I have 16 of my lovers knot blocks completed. 
I will be on my own for the next couple of weeks, John has to be in Tacoma.  So I am hoping that I will have lots of sewing time while he is gone.  It shouldn't take too much time to complete my last 4 blocks.  They are cut out and just waiting for me to get to them. 
I have been spending a lot of time on the computer.  I have joined a Yahoo group for EQ7 users and I am determined to learn the software.  I just received an order for quilting designs for EQ7.  I need to practice my free motion quilting skills.  I love quilts that are heavily quilted, but I always have a hard time deciding on the quilt designs to use.  With these two packs of add-ons for EQ7 I have over 1000 new quilt designs.  Will that help?  Or confuse me even more?  Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment