Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August 3

Didn't get to participate in WOW Wednesday this week.  We made a day trip into Seattle, had a great lunch, did lots and lots of walking up and down hills.  Weather is spectacular this week, so we took advantage of that.
My Hearts Desire is coming along, just started the 4th border last night.  Of course, my borders aren't as extensive as Esther's, I have run out of my focal fabric, so I am kind of winging it from here, trying to decide how to finish up the borders. 
NY Beauty has the binding on it, and I am working on stitching the back down by hand.  I have tried so many times to do the binding by machine but have never been satisfied with the results.
And yesterday, I finally started work on a small quilt for my quilt guilds silent auction at our quilt show in October.  My quilts have made the highest amount of money for the past 3 years, so I have a reputation to preserve.  LOL.  I will work more on it tomorrow and Friday and will post pics as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment