Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday November 25

I am unable to post pictures today, but not sure why .  I am still working on the BOM from P3 Designs, assembling the quilt top now.  When it is together, I have the 4 corners to applique but I have done all the prep work so they shouldn't take too long.  Of course, going into the holiday season I will probably not find a lot of time to work on it.


I have worked on several charity quilts recently, still doing some stash busting. 


Yesterday I received a lovely package from a friend containing some lovely fabrics from the Robert Kaufman line called Under the Australian Sun.  I have not seen this before and absolutely love it.  The colors match my living area perfectly, so I think a new wallhanging will happen.  I wish I was able to share a picture of it with you.


My local quilt guild has suffered a serious loss this week.  Our Program Chairman, Wanda, passed away suddenly on Sunday morning.  She was incredibly creative and was the life behind our small guild, always coming up with projects.  We will miss her terribly.  Rest in peace, my friend.  We were blessed to know you. 


Taking a break from my Thanksgiving prep, but I must return to the kitchen now.  Happy Thanksgiving to all my USA friends. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pat I went and had a look at the Australian prints you were talking about and they sure are lovely so far I have not given in to buying any LOL. For an idea for your guild check out Julia from Mississippi's link to day on Esther's WOW I know what I will be doing over the Xmas break with my DGD she will love to make one of these wall quilts. Hugs Glenda PS Happy Thanks Giving.

    ReplyDelete