Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Progressing slowly on my Love Entwined, but enjoying working on it.  I am rushing today to get the zigzag borders cut out and ready for applique while we are driving from Washington state to Florida.  We leave here on Saturday, so busy packing too. 

This picture shows the two fabrics that I am currently auditioning for the zig zags.  A trip to the quilt shop is needed as I have only 1/2 yard cuts.  The original plan had been to do those borders as scrappy, but I think the two color border will be more attractive and not as busy as the scrappy. 

I will not be able to  blog for the next 2 weeks as we will be traveling.  I do have my tablet to read emails, but it is difficult to blog from it.  I rarely take my laptop into the hotels.

Have a wonderful week.  I am enjoying reading all the blogs that are linked to Esther's.  So many people all over the world working on this quilt together.  Esther must be so proud.                

2 comments:

  1. Pat love the additional wee star flowers, this is going to be lovely. I also LIKE the blues you have chosen for the border. Have a great trip travelling north. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LE is looking good. Your colours are beautiful. Safe drive.
    Hugs bunny

    ReplyDelete