Monday, April 29, 2013

Finally finished assembling my FMN quilt.  It needs a good pressing but I couldn't wait to take a picture of it.  I need to go to the quilt shop and get something for the backing.  I don't have anything in my stash that will work.  These are definitely not colors that I use frequently.  Now I need to decide on a quilting design, always the hardest part of a project for me.  I am still learning my new software, EQStitch, but I think that I have mastered enough of it to be able to design a few quilting motifs. 

Looking forward to Esther's next BOM! 



5 comments:

  1. Pat first congratulations on completing such a beautiful quilt top. I'm sure you are now itching to get it to the machine to quilt. This is going to be some ones Pride and Joy for many many years. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning quilt top you've created Pat, I really love your colours, what a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out real nice!! can't wait to see it when it's quilted

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt top Pat, I love your colours, it's going to be fabulous.
    Cheers jenny

    ReplyDelete