Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Not keeping up this week.......  my brain is still in vacation mode.   I have the 5th border for Peaceful Pathways completed and attached, but this is an old picture because I can't find the camera at the moment.  Like I said.....vacation mode.  I think the camera is in an unpacked bag somewhere and I just missed it when I was unpacking.  Of course, the bags are put away so it means a real search to find it.
Todays plan is to piece the final borders.  I am undecided if I will start quilting this project right away or start on some older UFOs.  But for now, I have to go back and find Part 1 and piece a few more HSTs.   Somehow, somewhere, about 24 of them were misplaced.  Since this quilt traveled 3500 miles in a very over crowded car I consider myself lucky that those are the only pieces that have gone missing.  And they are so easy to make using Esther's paper piecing method.  The original ones will show up as soon as I have recreated them!
Back to work for now but looking forward to reading everyones WOW postings later today.

1 comment: